How to decorate Christmas tree?
Do you want to celebrate Christmas. Then I’m sure you will decorate Christmas tree at your home. The secret to decorating a beautiful Christmas tree is simple Style in layers. Get more of best tips for Christmas tree decorating with these easy. Some few easy-to-follow tips from our tree-decorating pros. Break down the task into the some steps below and you'll end up with a Christmas tree that looks like it was decorated professionally.
Christmas Tree Lights
In first step how to add light in a Christmas tree. Tree lights typically come on green or white wire strands, though you can also find black variations now, perfect if you happen to have a black Christmas tree. Choose the strand color that matches your tree so the wire will be hidden. Illuminating your Christmas tree from the inside out will give it the most dynamic look. Start at the base of the trunk and work your way up, wrapping lights around every major branch, moving from the trunk to the tip and back.
Traditional lights: These Christmas tree lights, which come in a variety of sizes and colors, are the most popular type of tree lights.
Globe lights: These Christmas tree lights are round and come in many sizes. They look like balls of color on the tree, and while they have a softer glow than mini lights, the light they produce covers a larger area on the tree.
LED lights: These Christmas tree lights are newer than the traditional incandescent lights and don't produce heat. They're typically more expensive, but they are flameproof, fireproof, and completely safe to decorate a Christmas tree with.
Bubble lights: These retro lights stand straight up on the limbs of your Christmas tree. When the liquid tube on top of the light warms up, bubbles float up and down inside the tube, resembling lava lamps.
Christmas Tree Garland
There are no firm rules for decorating a Christmas tree when it comes to draping garland. To avoid branches bulging between tightly cinched garland strands, start at the top of the tree, and slowly increase the amount of garland between each wave as you work your way down the branches. Plan to use about two strands of garland for every vertical foot of tree.
Christmas Tree Ornaments
In final step decorate your tree is hang your Christmas ornaments
- To showcase your favorite ornaments, place them in prime positions on the tree first.
- Next, hang your larger ornaments, spacing them evenly around the tree. Fill in around those ornaments with medium- and small-size ornaments. Be sure to hang some ornaments closer to the trunk to create depth and interest.
- Finish dressing the tree by adding specialty items, such as clip-on ornaments.
Some types of Christmas tree decoration
- Classic Black-and-White Christmas tree
- Sweet Treats Christmas tree
- Feather Filled Christmas tree
- Colorful Florals Christmas tree
- Marquee Tree Topper Christmas tree
- Pretty Pinks Christmas tree
- Elegant Red and Green Christmas tree
- Winter Wonderland Christmas tree
- Snowman Inspired Christmas tree
- Black-and-White Buffalo Check Christmas Tree
- Vintage Santa Doll Christmas tree
- Coastal and Beachy Christmas Tree
- Paper Candle and Tassel Christmas Tree
- Pom Pom Christmas Tree
- Citrus Ornaments Christmas tree
- Vintage Ribbons Christmas tree
- Upcycled Decorations Christmas tree
- Camp-Style Christmas tree
- Classic Elements Christmas tree
- Pink and Gold Christmas Tree
- Simple Farmhouse Christmas Tree
- Rethink the Tree Skirt Christmas tree
- Tiny Christmas tree
- Rustic Marquee Christmas Tree
- Jewel Tones Christmas tree
- Retro Christmas tree
- Jingle Bells Christmas tree