Which is the best Christmas Trees
A Christmas tree is the best part of your holiday decorations, so you want to find the perfectly designed real or artificial Christmas tree for your home. Selecting the right Christmas tree can be difficult because you want to make sure it fits well into your space.
How to choose best Christmas trees?
- Do you want a artificial Christmas tree or a real Christmas tree?
- Before purchasing a real or fake Christmas tree,
- make sure that you decide where you would like to place it in your home and measure the space.
- Do not forget to take into account the height of your tree topper when measuring Christmas trees. Normally, a tree topper takes up 4-6 inches of space.
- your Christmas tree should be fit in your home by measuring the height, shape and size of your room.
- If a real Christmas tree isn't for you, make sure to take a look through style of artificial Christmas trees.
Nothing brings home the feeling of Christmas like finding the perfect tree. Whether you prefer the inviting scent of a fresh-cut evergreen or the ease and convenience of an artificial pre-lit Christmas tree, you’re sure to find a tree you love at The Home Depot.
Fresh-Cut Christmas Trees
This holiday find a fresh cut Christmas tree that’s the perfect height, shape and type for your lifestyle. For traditional Christmas decor, consider a live tree. Starting in November, we have a huge selection of fresh-cut trees to choose from. Use our Real Christmas Tree Guide to learn more about different tree varieties and useful care tips on lighting and watering to keep your tree healthy and your home safe.
With slim and small artificial Christmas trees for rooms short on space to full size firs and spruce trees, artificial trees are a great choice for any home. Artificial Christmas trees are also hypo-allergenic and don’t shed needles, making them ideal for families with pets or small children. Plug in a fir needle, spruce or eucalyptus scented oil air freshener or light a holiday scented candle to create that authentic Christmas tree smell. Whether you prefer traditional, rustic Christmas trees or trendy, pink Christmas trees, we can help you find the right fit.
Artificial Christmas sizes
- Mini Christmas Trees
- 3 foot Christmas Trees
- 4 foot Christmas Trees
- 5 foot Christmas Trees
- 6 foot Christmas Trees
- 7 foot Christmas Trees
- 8 foot Christmas Trees
- 9-20 foot Christmas Trees
Different styles of artificial Christmas trees
- Corner and Half Trees
- Slim Christmas Trees
- Frosted and Flock Trees
- Traditional PVC Christmas Trees
- Ultra Realistic Christmas Trees
- Black Christmas Trees
- White Christmas Trees
How to Buy Christmas Tree
- You’ll want to make sure you have the right Christmas tree base. Keep in mind,
- The taller the tree, the larger the base. Also, the Christmas tree stand will add height to your tree, so plan to leave enough room between the tree and the ceiling to fit a Christmas tree topper.
- Surround the base of your tree with a Christmas tree skirt to create the perfect backdrop for presents.
- If you choose a Christmas real tree, the skirt can collect any fallen needles.
- For the final touch of holiday flair, huge assortment of Christmas decorations, including Christmas lights, ornaments and garland.
- For after the holidays, be sure you have tree bags, organizers and plenty of storage options to get everything packed away neatly for next year.